Friday, April 07, 2006

A new beginning

After 3 weeks I would like to do a big tribute to the wonderful people that made my ERASMUS the biggest adventure of my life, after dating Lara of course... eheheh!!! These are the faces of this big family!! I know is not a great set and there are different photo sizes of each one picture, but you can imagine how lazy I am this days to make something nicer!!

“From the left to the right”

1st row: Javi, Francesco, Yoishi, Sarah, Daniel, Rui Ferreira and Rui Guimarães.

2nd row: Ana Poças, Piero, Quentin, Cláudia, João and Chiara.

3rd row: Diana, Hugo, Marta, Ana Bezunartea, Bryan and Miki.

4th row: Ana Lopes, Jorge, ME, Guillerme, Roman and Stefano.

5th row: Inês, Bia, Daniele, Rober, Ana (Alicante) and Aleix.

6th row: Felix, Miquel, Sérgio, Sandra, Alessandro, Gianluca and Soren.

Row 6 ½: Daniel, Jordi, Matias and Vítor.

7th row: Aléx, Javi Arana, António, Ibai, Cátia, Rita, Michelle and Pedro.


Thank you all... you know ;-)

7 Comments:

At 3:15 pm, April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad I am on the left side ;)
Now we have 4 "matches of the title".. except for benfica.. :)

 
At 7:43 pm, April 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jejeje Left side rools

I like a lot that everybody is smiling... just perfect

Un abraço Crack!

 
At 7:45 pm, April 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaahh an thanks... becuase I´m the first ;) jejejeejeje

 
At 2:53 pm, June 19, 2006, Blogger Rui Guimarães said...

A tua vida esta muito parada rapaz... ja nao escreves para aqui ha n :D

Ou muito ocupada... :D

 
At 5:34 pm, October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dani,

I'm not sure if you'll get this, but i'm looking for the email address of an old friend that you seem to know. His name is Jorge Rivero. IF you have it, i would appreciate it if you could forward it to me.

thanks a mil, or obrigada.

 
At 5:35 pm, October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, i forgot my email address.

laura_labfitness@yahoo.com

thanks

 
At 4:51 pm, December 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ainda páras por aqui? em principio vou para delft para o ano e este blog foi um animador e causador de expectativa, depois de algumas incertezas..se ainda leres isto, diz qualquer coisa, para me poderes dares umas dicas

ines*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home